Sunday, December 12, 2010

Getting Started: Reasons for Making This

Hello there readers (or lack thereof),

     This first blog is a random whim, I'm not going to lie. It has specific reasons behind it besides that though. Mainly, I want the liberation of being able to speak my mind and knowing people listen. For that same reason, I'm keeping my name, age, and other such things to myself. This way, I hope to encourage people to truely speak their minds, be the comments be positive, negative, or neutral. It doesn't matter much so long as they are honest.
     Second reason: I need to vent. Doesn't everyone? Here I can do that in a constructive way instead of bottling it up. I need that.
     Lastly, I want something that I can write to every day. I need that too. I don't always have witty and interesting things to say, but I need something that keeps me constant. I have commitment issues; I'm willing to admit it. Little things like this help.
     All that having been said, I hope I'll have readers by and by.

Sincerely yours, Sammie

P.S. - No, "Sammie" is not my real name.

Thought of the day:
Beauty is more than that which is pure; some of the most beautiful things I have ever known are dark and broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment